Important Note: To reset your password following this guide, you will need to be able to log in to your Johnson University email. If you cannot log in to your Johnson University accounts, please call our toll free support line at 1(855)821-5921.
1) Click on the "Email" link in the toolbar to the left on the Johnson University portal (my.johnsonu.edu)
2) Log into your Johnson University email by using your full email address and Johnson University password.
3) Once logged in click on your username in the top right-hand coner of the screen and select "My account" from the menu.
4) This will open a menu page. First select "Security & Privacy" from the menu and then select the "Password" option.
5) Fill in the fields for the current password and the new password. When done, select "Submit".
This will reset your Johnson Unviersity password for all of your Johnson University accounts (portal, Sakai, email,etc.) within 45 minutes. If you have any issues with this process please contact the IT department by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.